We offer a wide variety of high-quality and research-rich CPD and conference talks both nationally and internationally.
- Teaching writing effectively across the school: research informed practice (day inset or week mentoring)
- Mentor training: developing an exceptional teacher of writing (week)
- How to teach grammar effectively: grammar through authentic use (half day)
- How to plan authentic and exciting class writing projects (half day)
- Teaching children to use their reading in their writing (half day)
- Developing children’s vocabulary through the writers’ craft (half day)
- Meeting children where they are: giving effective feedback (half day)
- Creating greater depth writers and supporting inexperienced or reluctant writers (half day)
Keynote and conference workshops:
- What is it Writing For Pleasure teachers do that makes the difference?
- What does the research say about the effective teaching of writing?
- Teaching and writing memoir with children.
- Helping children generate ideas for class writing projects.
- How to transform your classroom into a writing workshop.
Please contract us at: email@example.com for enquiries.