This is where you’ll find the provisional schedule for #WritingRocks_17 twitter chats.
- They will run for around an hour, starting at 8pm.
- We will start by discussing four or five questions on the topic for that month using the hashtag #WritingRocks_17
- Submitted questions from you out in twitter land will also be tweeted out.
- You can submit a question for discussion here.
- If you’d like to be a quest author or curator, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Event No.||Date & Time:||Main Topic|
|1||Thursday 20th April (8pm)||What Is Writing & Why Do We Write?|
|2||Thursday 18th May (8pm)||The Primary Assessment Consultation|
|3||Thursday 25th May (8pm)||
|4||Thursday 15th June (8pm)||Language, Literacy and Class: Connections and Contradictions|
|5||Thursday 6th July (8pm)||Free CPD: Come & Write ‘Memoir’ With Us!|